- All Clients must provide an official identification at the first meeting.
- Client has to be honest and forthcoming about their case.
- Client has to provide proof of their current address, telephone and email address.
- Client has to provide all legal documents, identifications pertaining to their matter upon request.
- Client cannot interfere with the investigations.
- Client cannot jeopardize the safety of investigators by discussing the investigation.
- All products and results from the investigations have to be kept confidential by Client, and should not be used for illegal or criminal activities.
- By working together as a team with the Client we can obtain optimum results for our Clients, while maintaining the safety and security of our staff.
- Clients must make all the payments on their accounts by the completion of their investigation.